Guided 1 day trip (lunch included) -- $125 per person
Park fees not included
minimum number required is 4 people
River, where Algonquin Aboriginal people inhabited the region more than 6000 yrs. ago and what was once an important route for Voyageurs, Trappers, and Loggers or a day in Algonquin Park, experiencing nature at its best. Enjoy a wilderness experience.
- The day begins with orientation and canoeing instructions, then when you are ready, your trip begins.
- As we make our way down the scenic Mattawa River we’ll fill you in on some of the interesting history of this area. Bring the surroundings to life as you imagine those here before you.
- A day in Algonquin padding beautiful Kioshkokwi lake. View nature as only Algonquin can offer. Get close to nature. Swim, fish and play.
- Enjoy a delicious shore lunch.
- Return to the Outfitter Base via our shuttle service.
Bring sunscreen, fly repellent, hat, sunglasses and appropriate footwear and clothing according to the weather.