Guided all inclusive trips
Park fees not included
|2 Day Trip||$395.00
|3 Day Trip||$495.00
|4 Day Trip||$595.00
|5 Day Trip||$695.00
13% HST will be added to all prices || No refunds for early return
- Minimum 2 days
- Minimum 4 people, including 4 adults
- Maximum 8 people per guide.
This package includes all that you need to ensure the ultimate trip, beginning with our truly Northern staff. We will answer any questions and concerns that you may have.
- Our packages include 16 ft. or 17 ft. expedition weight Kevlar canoes, 3 person Woods tents, Woods internal frame canoe pack, sleeping bags with freshly laundered flannel liner, Therma rest pads, single burner stove, pots, pans, plates, utensils and food.
- Your guide will be equipped with such items as matches, saw, dish soap, dish towels, garbage bags, first aid kits, maps, flash light, and more.
- Your menu will consist of a variety of fresh and dried foods. Not to worry, there's plenty!
Personal items such as toothbrushes, sunscreen, fly repellent, and rain gear are your responsibility. These items may be purchased at our Outfitter Base.
Park regulations limits the number of people occupying a site to 9. Larger groups will be required to form more than 1 group. The groups may travel and eat together, but will be required to sleep at two separate sites.
No alcoholic beverages allowed on trips and Life jackets must be worn.